Dometic's MagicWatch MWE 6004 acoustic and visual parking aid for the rear of light trucks and trucks.
The Dometic parking aid MWE 6004 is equipped with four ultrasonic sensors (Ø 18 mm), which are mounted on the rear of your vehicle. It monitors the rear area acoustically and visually using a backlit LCD display with very good image quality at a distance of approx. 0.1 to 3.0 meters.
The detection range of the sensors is divided into four distance zones, which are also indicated acoustically in different tones. The continuous tone of zone 4 thus signals "stop". The sensitivity of the sensors can be regulated individually and the display of fixed objects (e.g. a trailer) can be suppressed.
|Supply voltage:||9 - 30 V|
|Power consumption:||maximum 200 mA|
|Ultrasonic frequency:||58 kHz|
|Operating temperature:||-30 °C bis +80 °C|
|Measuring range:||ca. 0,10 m up to 3,00 m|
|Parameter programming (PPS):||YES|
|Warning function:||- Acoustically
- Visual LCD display
|Activation by:||Reverse gear|
|Number of sensors:||4 pieces|
|Cutout of the sensors:||18 mm|
|Visible sensor area:||18 mm|
Included in the delivery are:
- 1x control electronics
- 4x sensor connection cable 2.5 m
- 4x ultrasonic sensors
- 4x 0° sensor holder with cover ring
- 4x 10° sensor holder with cover ring
- 1x terminal for display
- 4x sensor holder 0° (mounted from inside)
- 4x sensor holder 10° (mounted from inside)
- 1x control electronics connection cable
- 1x display
- 1x display holder
- 1x adhesive pad for control electronics
- 1x adhesive pad for display holder
- 1x connecting & fastening material, and
- a multi-lingual assembly & operation manual
Other accessories, such as other sensor holders (sub-mounting or surface mounting), are not included in the scope of delivery.
0 of 0 reviews