The acoustic and visual parking aid MagicWatch MWE 6004 from Dometic for the rear of light trucks and trucks.
The Dometic parking aid MWE 6004 is equipped with four ultrasonic sensors (Ø 18 mm), which are mounted on the rear of your vehicle. It monitors acoustically as well as visually with a backlit LCD display in very good image quality the rear area at a distance of approx. 0.1 to 3.0 meters.
The detection area of the sensors is divided into four distance zones, which are also indicated acoustically in different tones. The continuous tone of zone 4 thus signals "stop". The sensitivity of the sensors can be regulated individually and the display of fixed objects (e.g. a trailer) can be suppressed.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Montage- & Bedienungsanleitung / Assembly & operation manual Dometic MagicWatch 6004
- Bedienungsanleitung bildlich / Operation manual pictorial Dometic MagicWatch MWE 6004
- Konformitätserklärung / Declaration of conformity Dometic Germany GmbH
- Further products by Dometic
|Sensor diameter:||18 mm|
|Detection range:||approx. 0.10 m up to 3.00 m|
|Ultrasound frequency:||58 kHz|
|Input voltage:||9 - 30 V|
|Current:||max. 200 mA|
|Operation temperature:||-30 °C to +80 °C|
Included in the delivery are:
- 1x control electronics
- 4x sensor connection cable 2.5 m
- 4x ultrasonic sensors
- 4x 0° sensor holder with cover ring
- 4x 10° sensor holder with cover ring
- 1x terminal for display
- 4x sensor holder 0° (mounted from inside)
- 4x sensor holder 10° (mounted from inside)
- 1x control electronics connection cable
- 1x display
- 1x display holder
- 1x adhesive pad for control electronics
- 1x adhesive pad for display holder
- 1x connecting & fastening material, and
- a multi-lingual assembly & operation manual
Other accessories, such as other sensor holders (sub-mounting or surface mounting), are not included in the scope of delivery.
Never install parts of the parking aid (just as other parts) in the effective area of an airbag, otherwise there may be a considerable risk of injury if the airbag is deployed.
If you have a vehicle with LED taillights, installing the parking aid can lead to malfunctions!
The sensors can and may be painted.
And please always remember that a parking aid should provide you with additional support. However, this does not mean that the use of this device (as well as all other auxiliary systems) does not release you from performing your special duty of care and caution when maneuvering.