Right of withdrawal
General Terms & Conditions
as of October 4, 2019
This is an analogous translation from German into English of the instruction on the right of withdrawal. In general, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB
Consumers within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB = Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch) generally have a statutory right of withdrawal when concluding a distance selling transaction, about which I inform in accordance with the statutory provisions as follows:
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 1 month without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 1 month from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact me (Mr. Matthias Dalchow e.K., Caravan Elements Dalchow, Beunestraße 29, D-61169 Friedberg (Hessen),
E-Mail: email@example.com, Tel.: +49 (0) 6008.9181413, by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, I will immediately reimburse all payments I have received from you, including delivery costs, and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which I received notification of your cancellation of this contract. Exception: a return shipment chosen by you that exceeds the cost of the standard tariff we offer. For this repayment, I use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
1. The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
· for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
· for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
· for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
· for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery
· for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
3. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, you, the buyer, bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Friedberg, May 25, 2018