The combination of high-quality, robust materials with comprehensive equipment and ease of use.
The MIDI HEKI STYLE roof light for 30-34 mm* roof thickness from Dometic!
This roof light with its elegant, aerodynamically designed roof dome and concealed outer frame not only reduces driving noise by up to 20% (3 dB), but also provides more safety and mechanical stability with the integral hinge and locking feature.
The opening of the roof light, which is equipped with a double acrylic glazing, is carried out by lever operation with an opening angle of up to 45º and can be opened in 3 positions: fully open, half open and bad weather position. The insect screen and blackout blinds built into the designer inner frame can be individually adjusted.
* Mounting sets are also for other roof thicknesses available. See "Good to know!"
|Forced ventilation:||With forced ventilation|
|Rooflight size:||700x500 mm|
|Roof thickness:||30-34 mm|
|Total measurement outside:||846 x 617 mm (Width x Depth = required space)|
|Cut out measurement:||700 x 500 mm (Width x Depth)|
|Weight ca.:||8.2 kg (18.1 lbs)|
|Roof thickness:||30-34 mm*|
|Opening angle max.:||45°|
|Forced air circulation:||YES|
* Mounting kits also available for other roof thicknesses. See "Good to know!"
In the delivery are included:
- 1x Outer frame with glass dome
- 1x Inner frame including fly screen & blackout blind
- 10x fastening screw Ø 4 mm
- 20x fastening screw Ø 3,5 mm
- 10x mounting bracket (standard for roof thickness 30-34 mm)
- 1x hexagon bolt 68 mm, and
- a mulit-lingual installation and operating manual
The MIDI HEKI STYLE 700 x 500 in grey is alternatively available in the following versions:
- with lever, but without forced air circulation,
- with crank & with forced air circulation, and
- with crank & without forced air circulation.
The standard delivery includes an installation kit for a roof thickness of 30-34 mm. In addition, Dometic also offers mounting kits for the following alternative roof thicknesses:
- 25-29 mm
- 35-42 mm
- 43-52 mm, and
- 53-60 mm
If one of the above listed installation kits is required, it must be purchased separately (optional). In such a case the refund in exchange with the standard assembly kit is not possible.
The construction of the MINI HEKI STYLE is suitable for vehicles which do not normally exceed the speed of 130 km / h. Excessively high wind resistance due to excessive speed can cause damage to the roof window, which in turn may result in the loss of any warranty claims.
To reduce noise due to wind resistance while driving, the roof light can be additionally (optionally) provided with a suitable spoiler by Dometic. You can find thus here:
- 570 mm spoiler by longitudinal installation
- 800 mm spoiler by cross installation
Vehicles based on Fiat Ducato, Renault Boxer or Citroen Jumper require an adapter frame for a trapezoidal sheet metal roof for installation. These are available in two versions:
- at the front with the roof edge, as well as
- for individual placement on the rest of the vehicle roof.