With the YUKAtrack GPS-Live-Tracker, we offer a new type of OBD-2 (On Board Diagnosis of the second development stage) GPS tracking box, in which a SIM card is already installed and contains a data flat rate for all of Europe. Together with the smartphone app from YUKAtrack, you can use the GPS real-time location with all the functions offered for a full 12 months (from the day of registration) at no additional cost.
In addition to permanent monitoring, the location of your vehicle can be viewed without restriction at any time and you can react immediately to unauthorized changes. So you get for example an immediate push-up message on your connected smartphone and thus enables you for own, quick action. This message will of course also be issued if the YUKAtrack GPS box has been removed. By setting up a "virtual fence" (the so-called geo-fencing), you can also monitor a previously determined area if your vehicle should move out of its radius.
The integrated live location also facilitates future exploration of previously unknown cities and landscapes in Europe, in which the app on your smartphone shows you the shortest route back to the location of your vehicle.
With YUKAtrack, route histories (traveled routes), average speeds and traveled kilometers as well as downtimes can be displayed very quickly and easily, driven speeds can be kept at a glance and, if necessary, speed limits can be defined. Detected excesses of the set limits can then be evaluated and stored or adapted for recurring routes.
A special highlight is the accumulator battery integrated in the GPS box, which guarantees the transmission of corresponding signals for several hours (depending on the charge status) without any other power supply (e.g. by unauthorized disconnection of the starter battery). It is also possible to use the GPS box outside of a vehicle to locate people, animals or the like, just in case.
"Unpack, plug in & get started". It's just as easy. And all of this for an initial 12 months without a contract or monthly subscription. After the first 12 months, the user license can be easily extended for a much lower fee.
Further information on the product can be found in the adjacent tabs "Technical details" and "Good to know".
|Technology:||GSM / GPRS / GNSS / Bluetooth|
|Memory:||128 MB internal flash-memory|
|Back-Up-Battery-Pack:||3,7V, 45 mAh|
|Measurement of the Box:||52.6 x 29.1 x 26.0 mm (Length x Width x Hight)|
|Data:||EU-Dataflat for 12 month|
Included in the delivery are:
- a YUKAtrack OBD-2 tracking unit with an integrated SIM card
- a quick guide, as well
- 12 months of use within Europe after initial license activation
- The YUKAtrack GPS tracking box can be used for any vehicle with an OBD slot. Normally, these are all vehicles powered by a gasoline engine from model year 2001 or models powered by a diesel engine from 2004.
- The YUKAtrack GPS tracking box is not necessarily tied to just one vehicle. In the setting area, several different vehicles can be stored and selected when needed.
- After the initial use for a period of 12 months has expired, a follow-up license for a further 12 months can be purchased from YUKAtrack. The costs for this are EUR 50.00 (as of August 2021).
- The data flat rate can be implemented and used in the following countries:
Germany, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey & United Kingdom.
- The YUKAtrack smartphone app is multilingual.