Dometic MAGICSAFE MS 680 CAN-Bus-Alarm-System for Fiat Ducato X290 (X250)
Specially developed in relation to the conditions of a Fiat Ducato X290 (construction year 2015 or younger). Optional this alarm system can be used also for a Fiat Ducato X250 (construction year 2011 or younger), only without connection to its central locking system.
The Dometic MagicSafe MS 680 CAN bus alarm system.
With the purchase of a motorhome based on the Fiat Ducato X290 (X250) you have made a great investment. And this should be protected in the event of thinkable cases by a good, multi-purpose security system. Easy to install, Dometic's MagicSafe MS 680 CAN Bus Alarm System provides comprehensive, comfortable protection for your motorhome and your valuables. Feel safe on all your travels from the beginning.
- Up to 55 sensors possible (eg motion detector, wireless switch)
- All components for an easy installation and reliable use are included
- Ready-to-connect cable set and CAN bus alarm system
- Integration of an original remote control possible
- Fail-safe alarm siren
- Smart distinction between harmless movements and actual threats
|Operating voltage:||12 V|
|Input voltage:||9 - 15 V|
|Current:||max. 800 mA (activated) |
approx. 10 mA (deactivated) for 12 V
|Output current for indicator signals:||8 A at 20 °C|
|Output current for engine block:||8 A at 20 °C|
|Output current for siren:||5 A|
|Alarm duration:||30 seconds|
|Operating temperature:||-30 °C to +70 °C|
(EMV/automotive directive), R&TTE and Thatcham-Certification
In the delivery are included:
- 1x Control unit
- 1x Siren
- 2x Ultrasonic sensors
- 1x Radio remote switch
- 1x Ultrasonic unit (inclusive sensors)
- 1x Electronic key (E-Key) with socket
- 1x Vehicle specific cable set with OBD-plug (On-Board-Diagnosis)
- 1x Bonnet contact switch
- 1x Holder for bonnet contact switch and siren
- Mounting and installation parts, as well as a
- mulit-lingual installation and operating manual
MS680 is an alarm system with two ultrasonic sensors and a siren. The alarm system can optionally be extended by up to 55 wireless infrared motion detectors and wireless magnetic contact switches. It is designed for vehicles with a voltage of 12 V and
is enabled or disabled when operating the original vehicle remote controls. When the alarm system is activated, an alarm is triggered when one of the following events occurs:
- A door opens.
- The boot is opened.
- The bonnet is opened.
- The ignition is turned on.
- An (optional) wireless sensor (radio magnetic contact, wireless motion) reports movement.
The product offers you the following features:
- Activation and deactivation with original vehicle remote control
- Programmable acoustic and optical signals
- Interior monitoring of the passenger compartment using ultrasonic sensors
- Additional remote control to deactivate the interior monitoring
- E-key (electronic key) for programming and deactivating the alarm system
- Input for the connection of additional door contacts or a contact switch for the bonnet or the boot.