|Total length A:||75.0 cm (in flat, retracted position)|
|Total width B:||75.0 cm|
|Turning radius R:||33.0 cm|
|Mounting plate C:||41.5 x 41.5 cm|
|Installation hight:||20.0 cm (in flat, retracted position)|
|Satellite:||ASTRA1 (= factory setting with 7 satellites + user set)|
|Reflector size:||65 cm|
|LNB noise factor:||0.6 dB|
|Input voltage:||12 V|
|Power consumption*:||33 W|
|Weight:||18 kg (39.7 lbs)
- 1x outdoor unit with satellite flat antenna
- 1x multi control panel
- 1x AutoSat Control Box ("on-wall" version)
- 1x 12V connection cable for the power supply (0.5 m long) and receiver (2.0 m long)
- 1x 12-pin connector housing
- 1x cable roof duct (mounted on cable set)
- 4x hexagon head screws M6x22 with respective A2/washer M6 and A2/self-locking nut M6
- 12x self-tapping screws 3.9x16 mm, as well as
- a comprehensive installation and operating manual.
A receiver, sealant or similar accessories are not part of the scope of delivery!
- ASTRA 1, ASTRA 2, ASTRA 3 and ASTRA 4
- Eutelsat 5, and
- a signal slot for a freely selectable, other satellite.
In this case "TWIN" stands for the possibility of the maximum reception of two TV programs simultaneously.
While you may be watching the current sport on television, another person may watch another program at the same time. To do so you need a "TWIN receiver" and another TV set!
0 of 0 reviews