The MCP 1207 battery charger from Dometic is used to charge batteries or supplies them with a maintenance voltage so that they do not discharge.
The following types of batteries can be used with the battery charger:
- Lead starter batteries
- Gel batteries
- Fleece Batteries (AGM), as well
- maintenance-free batteries
The operational charger can be operated in three different modes:
- Mode 1 = charging mode with 14.4 V
- this mode is used for lead, gel or maintenance-free batteries
- Mode 2 = charging mode with 14.7 V
- this mode is used for AGM batteries (fleece batteries)
- Mode 3 = power supply with 13.7 V (with battery not connected)
- In this mode the device serves as a power supply, e.g. B. to supply power to the vehicle when changing batteries or during maintenance work with service devices
|Rated input voltage:||230 V|
|Max. continuous output current:||7.0 A ± 0.5 A|
|Absorption voltage:||14.4 V ± 0.2 V (mode 1) |
14.7 V ± 0.2 V (mode 2)
|Float voltage:||13.8 V ± 0.2 V|
|Output voltage in mode 3:||13.7 V ± 0.2 V|
|Maximum charging current:||7.0 A|
|Efficiency up to:||85 %|
|Type of batteries:|| |
12 V batteries:
|Recommended battery capacities: |
15 - 160 Ah
15 - 250 Ah
|Ambient temperature for operation:||-5 °C to +50 °C|
|Ambient temperature for storage:||-20 °C to +70 °C|
|Dimensions:||90 x 250 x 55 mm (Width x Depth x Hight)|
|Weight:||0.7 kg (1.5 lbs)|
Included in the delivery are:
- 1x MCP 1207 battery charger
- 1x connection cable with 12 V plug (cigarette lighter)
- 1x connection cable with cable lugs
- 1x connection cable with battery terminals, as well
- a multilingual installation and operating manual
Other accessories, such as a battery indicator or the wall bracket suitable for the device, are not included in the scope of delivery.
The actual device is not suitable for being permanently mounted, so the appropriate wall bracket is required for this.
The battery charger must not be used with other battery types (e.g. NiCd, NiMH etc.) or defective batteries (e.g. with a short circuit)!
Furthermore, the battery charger is only suitable for use in closed rooms.