Dometic FlyTec FT200 flyscreen for sliding doors, right hand drive vehicles
Being close to nature has one drawback: insects in your mobile living room and bedroom can be a real nuisance. Which makes it best to take simple precautions and add a custom-fitted fly screen to the entrance. The fly screen covers the entrance completely and has a magnetic closure.
This one is for the higher version (min. 1298 mm x 1765 mm = Width x Hight) of sliding doors featured by vehicles such as Fiat Ducato H2 X250 / X290 or their similar "brothers" Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper, all since construction version July 2006 or younger. If the requirements (see below) for an installation are given, the fly screen is easy to install. After that the fly screen reliably keep those annoying creatures outside while fresh air can still circulate in your vehicle.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Skirting board
- 1x Cassette profile with flyscreen & guide cables
- 1x C pillar cover
- 7x Blind rivet (4 x 8 mm with stainless steel mandrel)
- 1x Fastening screw M5 x 30 mm and M5 nut
- 1x Guide rail above
- 1x Safety clip and screw M2, 5 x 6
- 1x Deflection screw M4 with safety clip and screw M2, 5 x 6, and
- a multi-lingual installation and operating manual
The screws for fastening on the vehicle are not included in the scope of delivery.