To ensure cooling on the ride: the Dometic direct current expansion kit DC KIT DSP-T 24!
With this extension, you can operate your Dometic air conditioning on the road via the 24-volt car battery. The kit is compatible with the Dometic air conditioning models "FreshLight"; "FreshJet" and "FreshWell".
The extension includes a charging current distributor (ECL-103) with low-voltage protection, which ensures ideal energy efficiency and valuable battery charging. Overcharging of batteries and / or on-board electronics is prevented by a regulated current distribution between batteries and generator.
|Rated battery voltage:||24 V|
|Switch-off voltage Ua:
|Switch-on voltage Ue:
|Switching current via Batt. 1/Batt. 2:||100 A|
|Ignition off (D+ = 0 V):||0 mA|
Included in the delivery are
- 1x charging current distributor ECL-103
- 1x inverter DSP 1824T with priority circuit
- 1x remote control for inverter DSP-RCT (including connection cable)
- 1x connection cable
- black power supply line (35 mm2, 1,5 m long)
- red power supply line (35 mm2, 1,5 m long)
- 1x adapter cable for FreshJet/FreshLight/FreshWell
- 1x extension cable, as well
- a multi-lingual assembly & operation manual
Other accessories are not part of the delivery.
The inverter supplies the air conditioning unit with the necessary input voltage of 230 V. The inverter generates this 230 V input voltage from the DC on-board supply in the vehicle.
The built-in priority circuit is intended for distributing voltages in vehicles with two available current supplies. If there is mains voltage present at the device, this is prioritized. This ensures that the limited power of the battery is not used unnecessarily. If there is no mains voltage present, the DC on-board supply is used.
The remote control can be used to switch the inverter on and off.
0 of 0 reviews